Friday 17 July 2015

MISSION ABORTED

MISSION ABORTED
BY: ANKYOOR EUPHEMIA
KUW/U14/MCM/2010

            Yes! I finally won; it was not easy running and fighting in this race I believe daddy and mummy will be proud of me when I come home and accord me praise.
            My mission is to correct the abnormalities going on in this country and safe lives. Wait for my time to come for me to manifest. Hmmmmm winking my eyes to surprise mum because she is yet to discover my presence in the house and my quest.
            What! She finally caught me. Guess she is happy I’m around No! she looks troubled, what would have been the reason for her sad moon. Whose footsteps were those coming to meet mum who is now cold Oh! It is Daddy; maybe mum will be happy now.
            No Dad please don’t tell that to mum, please and please let me come and change this wicked world. There are many out there that I need to help. Please don’t stop me.
            Mum, feels me in her reacting negatively to dad’s advice to her but feeble mum cant do anything as she concords to dad. In less than two hours, I was taken to the house of the destiny stopper, the wicked executioner who deal ruthlessly with me and sent me back to my creator without me accomplishing my mission on earth.
            Ever since, I cry daily up there when I see many suffer because I was meant to be an agent of change.
            Daddy and mummy, still love you though in pains me that you both are now parents of the dead hero who naker carried out any of his mission on earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment